Friday 26 October 2012

Fierce Shoe Friday

Studded Leopard...


Today's Fierce Shoe Friday is the studded leopard print sandal by Zara. I have the exact shoe in the all black colour-way and live in them. Obviously because I'm partial to the bit of leopard print, these are now on my wish list! The material is a mixture of polyester and leather, and there is a cute peep toe and gold accentuations through the studs on the heel, the ankle cuff and on the fastening. 

Zara is fast becoming my favourite high street shop. With a quick turnaround in new products every two weeks, I never fail to find something that I want from the store.  This new years, myself and the bf are heading to Madrid for a few days, so you can be sure to see a haul post sometime during January purely dedicated to Zara!

Studs = Fierce, and at only seventy euro, these are a steal for the many party outfits they could compliment over the coming festive season. 


Studded Leopard Print Sandal (Zara)



Happy Shopping and Happy Friday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment