Wednesday 10 April 2013

My month in Instagram...


March



March went way too quick! Can't believe we are nearly a third way through 2013- my lists are never getting finished and my diary seems to be filling up so much more these days, not that I am complaining though. Better busy than bored! March has seen Easter, St Patrick's Day, a host of performing arts related activities and the 'must-squeeze' in food dates with my friends...they know me too well!

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter,

Yas xoxo


1. Myself and my struggles to get out of bed, lol! 2. Easter flowers from my adorable bf who is away on business. 3. St Patrick's Day drinks with mum. 4. Pomegranate obsessed. 5. Yes, I was wrapped up this much during March- blasting Snow! 6. Dragon fruit that Dad brought home from China. 7. Frozen yoghurt and fresh fruit is the key to my heart, take note... @ Mooch. 8. La Bucca date- Flat bread and Prosecco anyone, nom! 9. Selfie. 10. FIT magazine article with my bf in it. 11. HRH Collection delivery-  'Talk is Chic' in Rose Gold.  12. Fierce Shoe Friday- Topshop platforms. 13. Pretty Pastels Easter post- leopardandbrut. 14. Cute hotpants scored for literally nothing. 15. Jamie Oliver's Italian divine Seaside Risotto- a must try. 16. New perfume and cute box. 17. Yes, snow in March!!! 18. Celebrating International Women's Day #Girlpower 19. Well it is Easter... 20. My morning healthy kick buzz. 21. My not so healthy kick buzz- but needed some Italian rays to get me out of this gloomy weather, no really I did!! 22. Selfie. 23. Chocolate Bunny. 24. Fierce Shoe Friday- Topshop Flats. 25. Rocking my HRH Collection 'The Original Cuff' and Ombre Hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment