Wednesday 1 May 2013

Splurge or Steal...


Scarlet Suit...



I was totally inspired by an article in May's Glamour UK magazine on the new trend of power dressing in a scarlet suit. For me, it's a total do! 

I think there is something so sexy about a power suit yet this combo gives off enough smartness and power to go from a board room meeting to after work cocktails!

Unfortunately, the suits modelled are well out of my price range- though I would die for the 'Splurge' Stella McCartney one that features on the Matches Fashion website.  Fear not fashion friends- I came across this cheeky number from Topshop for just under 200 euro. Pair with killer heels- I'm thinking Zara's ankle strap heels I featured on a Fierce Shoe Friday a while back, high pony tail and a silk black cami and your good to go.

Now where is my coffee?!


Splurge or Steal: Scarlet Suits


No comments:

Post a Comment