So yes folks, it's that time of year, Halloween has come and gone and we are now saving the pennies and making our Xmas lists. My lists were done in October (yes...I like to be organised...) and I am now purchasing presents week by week so there isn't too much damage put on my poor visa card.
I love purchasing presents and love to come up with ideas that the receivers will really appreciate. From mini bottles of bubbly with a gift card tied up around it for close friends or tickets to a gig for my Dad- I like to buy things that I know people wouldn't buy for themselves...
So I am kicking of my first Gift Guide of 2013 with top ten presents for....Me! Lol! Yes, slightly selfish but there is a good range here with items raging from high street steals to the down right extreme splurge...one can dream eh?!
p.s- yes I have been MIA...damn business has taken over my whole life....Sorry! x
(Follow links to purchase gifts...)
1. EOS lip balms as raved by my most bbloggers, are hard to find in Ireland but can be found here- on Amazon !
2. Jose Eber curling wand- I recently had a disaster with my old curling wand- yes a lump of hair came off with the curler and I am now trying to find a curler that wont do this again! Cue the Jose Eber brand- (which I have tried...it's fantastic) and can be found in store at Arnotts!
3. The Mini Selma Messenger by MICHAEL Michael Kors...Obsessed at how cute this tiny bag is and under 150 euro at Neiman Marcus
4. Tom Ford 'Josephine' sunglasses- I don't know whether I want these simply so I can walk round saying 'I don't pop molly...I rock Tom Ford' a la Jay Z or because these are just so effortlessly slick... - can be purchased here at FarFetch or at Neiman Marcus!
5. Nike Free 5.0- I already own a pair of frees and they are by far the comfiest pair of trainers I own. Loving the camo on these- plus I fit into the kids section... UK 5.5 please...Can be found in store at Footlocker or on their website- see here!
6. Fur Stole- In the obligatory leopard print- I.DIE.FOR.THIS- can be purchases at Zara!
7. Crown brushes set- I am hearing really positive reviews on crown brushes- good quality but not as the hefty prices that MAC or Bobbi Brown charge-and all my brushes seem to have disappeared... plus this set comes in candy pink- what's not to love?! Can be purchased online at Crown Brushes!
8. Three words- Cartier. Love. Ring
9. I love Sincerely Jules blog- everything is so effortlessly chic and so is this crew neck sweatshirt she sells on her store. Please and Thanks- Sincerely Jules!
10. I'm really into oversized neck piece statements and Folkster (an Iirsh owned chic website that stocks some of the coolest brands...) has a brand called Xevana which had the most amazing pieces! I am thinking pair with a black high roller body con...dayum...