Monday 24 November 2014

L & B Christmas Guide- Gifts for Her

I hate starting the Christmas business too early as I feel it taints the actual day! But trying to be better with my funds, I'm buying 1-2 presents a week in the run up so I'm not totally broke for the whole of the Christmas holidays. My gift guides have been one of the most popular posts to date on this blog, so thought I would do them again this year! Have you somebody you need an idea for? Is there a gift guide you would like to see?




Today's 'Gifts for Her' post is really a gifts for me post lol! Hey, at least I'm honest! What's on your Christmas list? Happy Shopping!





L & B Christmas Gift Guide- Presents for Her



Grey maxi Kimono (Folkster)

Vintage Chanel Vanity Case (NastyGal)

Patent court shoes (Topshop)

Girl boss book (Easons) ps- really want this lol!

Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow primer (Brown Thomas)

Leopard print pelmet skirt (Topshop)

Nars Multiple (Brown Thomas)

Nike free run 2 (JD Sports)

Jurlique cleanser (BeautyBay)

Sleevless Ponte Jacket (Topshop)

Babyliss Pro Porcelain wand (BeautyBay)

Rainbow fur bag charm (ASOS)

Cocktail earrings (Folkster)

Moleskin notepad (Easons)

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume (Boots)

Saint Laurent wallet (Net-a-porter)

Le Specs D-Frame (Net-a-porter)

Carton House Spa Package (Carton House)












No comments:

Post a Comment