Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Pretty Pastels...


So the clocks went forward today which means brighter evenings and one step closer to Summer Time! I can't wait to ditch the fur and fleece (as fab as they are, coordinating outfits to look not only fashionable but practical in this horrible winter we have had has become a pain...) and I am looking forward to wearing less layers and brightening up my outfits...

In the midst of the mass chocolate feast that I am having, I thought I would do a quick spring top ten buys dedicated to all things Pretty and Pastel- and all high street too! I'm obsessed with the pink clutch by Trendabelle which was actually styled on this Australian fashion page called Sabo Skirt- http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.ie/. They have a blog and an online fashion store with some adorable pieces, however none of the items could be polyvore'd- boo! So be sure to check it out...

I am also lusting after the sky blue fedora from Topshop- I have wanted a fedora for a really long time, and I think this may be the one! Whatever your plans are this Easter, I hope it's a great one. I am spending my time being lazy (trying to follow one of my new year goals...), catching up on recorded tv shows, and obviously eating copious amounts of chocolate...

Happy Easter to all my readers,

Yas x


Polyvore 'Happy Easter' set: 1. Flower Cami (Topshop)
2. Preppy Chambray Blazer- this actual comes in a full suit, perfect for an edgy masculine look (Topshop3. Pink Laser cut mini skirt (Fashion Union4. White shoulder lace blouse (Fashion Union5. Pink Clutch (Trendabelle6. Max Oxfords by Messeca (Nasty Gal7. Jewelled bib necklace (ASOS8. Lilac/Mint Trip out shades (Nasty Gal9. Essie spring nail polish in 'Avenue Maintain' (ASOS)    10. Sky blue fedora (Topshop)


No comments:

Post a Comment