Friday 5 October 2012

Fierce Shoe Friday

JC Platform...


Today's Fierce Shoe Friday is the Jeffrey Campbell 'Seem Platform'. I'm a tad bit obsessed with JC's Lita's and pretty much any quirky shoe from the line. With a huge platform they are my go to shoe for a night out because they are actually the only pair of heels that do not restrict me from going bonkers on the dance floor. Plus, I love the fact that they make feel like I am 6ft!
The 'Seem Platform' has an awesome digital print and the colours are totally cheerful for this drab weather we are having at the moment. Does anyone else feel like it's January? Seriously?!
They can be purchased on the nastygal website...which by the way is a serious distraction for my intentions to save!


Seem Platform (JC)- nastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment