Sunday 8 December 2013

L & B Gift Guide 2013: Presents for Friends

Whether it's a work Kris Kindle or a best buddies present - you are sure to find a gem in here to tick of your present list. Pinterest and Instagram have some really great ideas about chic presents (big time bloggers get the first look at cool products and often share great reviews...), which is where I have gotten all my ideas from. I'm halfway there with the presents...yey! The Toy Show was on TV last week and I marked the 1st December with making Orange and clove decorations (an old school project I do every year!) so I guess I am officially in the Christmas spirit!

1. Alexa Chung 'It' Book- for the self confessed fashionista- Urban Outfitters
2. Gemstone hip flask- for the party girl- Urban Outfitters  
3. Kate Spade iPad cover- for the utter flirt- Kate Spade
4. The 'Bacon' money clip- for the gent who has it all- Jack Spade
5. Camo iPhone case- for the adventurer- Jack Spade
6. Alife x Adam Attia Morning Wood T-shirt- for the lad who oozes swag- Size
7. Odd Future Donut socks- for the Hipster- Size 
8. Nail Rock nail wraps- for the beauty junkie- ASOS
9. Split back sequin tee- for the disco diva- Topshop
10. Ciroc coconut vodka- for the...well no one is gonna pass on a bottle of big pimpin vodka are they?!- Selfridges

No comments:

Post a Comment