Friday 11 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

Is it just me or have the shops got the most amazing pieces in when you are the most broke?! Ugh! I'm so obsessed with the following pieces that I am seriously considering selling my body for them...no really I am! I tried on the Zara checked caped coat during the week and spent a few hours debating how I could buy it there and then lol! I love capes and could totally justify adding to the collection...

Autumn Wishlist '15


Links for items:

Leather Brogues (Zara) || Checked caped coat (Zara) || High neck tunic by Love (Topshop) || Pom Pom bangle by River Island (ASOS) || Snake print shirt dress (River Island) || Black lace up boots (River Island) || Chambray layered shell shirt (River Island) || Suede embossed croc purse (ASOS) || Boiled wool culottes (Topshop) || Unicorn print iPhone 6 cover by Skinny-dip (Nasty Gal) || OPI nail polish (Beauty Bay)



Happy Shopping x

No comments:

Post a Comment