Thursday 10 September 2015

Favourite Summer Looks


So this Summer I was very very lucky in that I got to travel to three different cities; Beijing, Dubai and Casablanca. And this meant that I got to wear a lot of clothes that I wouldn't be able to wear back home in Ireland (boo rain!)- here are my top 3 favourite outfits from my five-week long vacation. I re-used a lot of my pieces over the three cities as you could see in my Insta posts (follow me @ yasmina aniss) Links to exact items or similar have been posted- Happy Shopping!

*Note-for Irish & UK subbies- there is 20% of ASOS at the minute with a student code, and for Irish only subbies- there is 10% of Topshop for their newly launched Euro site with the code 'IETREAT10'


Holiday look 1



HOLIDAY LOOK 1-
Badass T-shirt (ASOS) || Collarless waistcoat on sale (Zara)- Similar here  || AM90 Premium (Size) || Levi's shorts (ASOS) || Tassle wallet on sale (Zara)- Similar here






Holiday Look 2


HOLIDAY LOOK 2-
Sleeveless Belted duster- sold out (Topshop)- Similar here and here || Striped midi- sold out (New Look)- Similar here || Alexander Wang Rocco (NET-A-PORTER) || Spiked sandals- sold out (Zara)- similar here || HRH Delicate choker set in gold (HRH COLLECTION) || Pom Pom keyring- mine was is black but I am definitely getting this berry one (River Island)


Holiday Look 3


HOLIDAY LOOK 3-
Black culottes (Primark/Pennys)- similar here || Plunge neck cami (Topshop) || Lace up wedged sandals- sold out (Topshop)- Similar here and here || MK watch (ASOS)





No comments:

Post a Comment